Sunday 5 February 2023

Kirknewton Story comic in art exhibition

Artwork from The Kirknewton Story comic that I contributed to last year is currently in an exhibition at the Howden Park Centre in Livingston. It runs from 3rd February to 9th April.

I understand that most of the pages on display are prints, as the original art resides with each artist. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that a print from my story, Close Encounters, scripted by Colin Maxwell, is part of the exhibition (see above) along with many other images by other artists.

My thanks to Jeremy Briggs for sending me these photos from his visit.


You can read more about the exhibition, and it's forthoming comic con, at this link:

https://comicscene.org/howden-park-comic-art-festival-and-comic-con-2023/

Also info on the Down The Tubes blog at this link:

https://downthetubes.net/the-kirknewton-story-comic-art-exhibition-announced-supported-by-heritage-lottery-scotland

**************************************

No comments: