Wednesday 6 July 2022

It's the London Film and Comic Con this weekend!

Click image to see it full size.



I'm very much looking forward to the London Film and Comic Con (LFCC) this weekend at Olympia in Kensington. My first London event in three years. It's a three day show that runs from Friday 8th July to Sunday 10th July!

As you can see from the image above there will be a lot of guests from the world of comics attending so I hope you'll come and join us.

I'll have a table in the Comic Zone on the first floor which you can see in this graphic...

I'll be bringing along my comics to sell as well as drawing sketches on request. I may bring along some original art too if I have time to sort some out (and if it's small enough to fit in my case without damaging it). I have a card reader now so credit cards are accepted.

On Saturday at 11.00 AM I'll be on a panel with Rachael Smith, Nigel Parkinson, and Ben Dickson as we discuss what goes into creating comics for kids.

On Sunday at 3.00 PM I'll be on stage talking to Dave Gibbons and Tim Pilcher about Dave's forthcoming autobiography Confabulation

For full info about the event, see the LFCC website at this link:

https://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

For the list of comics guests and their details see this link:

https://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/guests-main/guests-comic-creators/

Hope to see you there!


No comments: