Thursday 26 May 2022

Let's go LAWLESS in Bristol this weekend!

This weekend will see the Lawless Comic Con taking place in Bristol, and I'll be one of the guests. I'm looking forward to returning to the place of many happy conventions of the past and to meet up with old friends and new readers. 

I'll be bringing along a few copies of Combat Colin 2 and 3 (and a couple remaining issues of issue 1 I've dug out), and the Derek the Troll special, and anything else I can fit in my case. I'll also be doing sketches of comic characters of your choice (in my style). I'm only accepting cash payments as I don't have a card reader yet, but it'll all be banked and declared as income when I get back.

I'm not 100% at the moment as my achilles tendon is still playing up. It's getting better but I'm limping a bit and it's slowed me down. Also, this will be my first journey to another part of the country in over two years so be gentle with me! I'll be bringing hand sanitiser but if I only give you a fist bump instead of a handshake please don't be offended. Conventions are notorious for catching "con flu" so let's be careful out there and respect each others personal space.

Here's the list of panel events over the weekend. Hope to see some of you at The77 Panel at 12.30 on Sunday! As always, click / tap on the image to read it full size.

For more info see the Lawless Comic Con website at this link:

https://lawlesscomiccon.co.uk/

Here's my banner to look out for at the show. I'll be doing a new banner sometime this year.



No comments: