Wednesday 23 March 2022

BAD PETS return in today's ANIMAL PLANET Magazine

Every now and then I'm asked to draw a mini-strip called Bad Pets, written by brilliant Nigel Auchterlounie, for D.C. Thomson's ANIMAL PLANET magazine. Very proud to contribute to this as it's a superb kids' mag about animals and the environment. I'm in the latest issue which is out today from all good newsagents and supermarkets.

The publishers have another two Bad Pets strips to use but I'm not sure when it'll be published as that space in the mag is usually given to another strip. Hopefully there'll be more work at some point but I've only been in four issues over the past twelve months so I have to see it as just a nice occassional addition to my portfolio rather than regular work. It's a good mag though and well worth buying for your kids!

 

No comments: