Monday 11 October 2021

Convention announcement for 2022!

The announcement has just gone out for the Lawless Comic Con for next year, and I'm pleased to reveal that I'll be one of the guests.

I'd been invited to the ones planned for 2020 and 2021 but of course the pandemic prevented that and they had to be cancelled. Hopefully this will be a case of third time lucky! 

The two day show takes place over May 28th and 29th at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Bristol. That's the same venue where many happy Bristol Comic Expos took place years ago so I'm looking forward to returning! I've heard good things about the Lawless events and the guest list looks great, with more to be added!  

Hope to see some of you there, - and I should have Combat Colin No.5 out by then too, all being well! Tickets will go on sale in January. In the meantime, follow the progress of the event on their Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LawlessComicCon  

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

No comments: