Wednesday 14 July 2021

Shouty News

I've completed episode six of Sgt.Shouty of The Moon Force and sent it off to the editors at The77. There's a tiny clipping of it above. This chapter concludes the current story arc and it'll appear in The77 No.6, out soon!

If you haven't tried The77 yet it's an all-new award winning anthology comic that's packed with strips from new creators as well as established names. Each issue runs to 60 pages or more and my Sgt.Shouty strip takes up a page in every issue so far. (Plus I did a variant wraparound cover for issue 4.)

Back issues are available from The77 webshop at this link...

https://the77comic.bigcartel.com/products

For the rest of this week I'll be working on more material for The Dandy and Beano Annuals for 2023 (out in August of 2022)! Next week I'll be drawing a non-comics project that I've had on the back burner for a while that needs to be finished. 

I recently did illustrations for a couple of one-off projects that I can't show you yet, but will reveal more later when I'm allowed to. 

I hope you're all keeping well, and will continue to sensibly mask up and social distance regardless of what the buffoon in No.10 tells us to do.


No comments: