Wednesday 19 February 2020

Updates

I have a number of things I'm drawing at the moment but I can't reveal anything about them yet! Happy to be busy, but frustrating I can't show you any illustrations. 

One major job is for a company outside of comics, but it's still comics-style material.

I'm enjoying working on my new Beano strip, and should be able to reveal what that is soon.

I'm drawing two pages for a special. 

I'm drawing three extra pages for the Cor! Buster Easter Special

I'm doing a page for the new The 77 comic. 

...and amongst that I'll be fitting in my regular Daft Dimension strip for Doctor Who Magazine. And of course Combat Colin No.5 needs to be done at some point!

Had some personal problems that need to be sorted too, so for better or worse these are interesting times. In the meantime, my current auction ends this Sunday if you want some of my old artwork:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

5 comments:

Manic Man said...

apart from personal problems, all sounds good lot of working right now

PhilEdBoyce said...

It's always great to see you with so much work on Lew!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks both.

The extra work has come at he right time for finances, but at the wrong time for fitting it all in with the personal stuff, so trying to cope as best I can at present.

Unknown said...

Keep the great work coming Lew. Your work is of a terrific high standard and I hugely appreciated the Blimey blog

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks, whoever you are! :)