Friday 3 May 2019

Update on COMBAT COLIN NO.4

Some of you have been wondering when Combat Colin No.4 will be published. I had intended to bring it out by the end of April but I'm afraid it'll be late June at the earliest now.

As I've always said, I have to give priority to my mainstream comics work as that's what pays the bills. This year hasn't been a good one up to now, so financing Combat Colin No.4 had to take a back seat. Recently I've been commissioned to do a few bits of work that will keep me busy for the next several weeks... which is good news, but it means I don't have time to set to work on Combat Colin No.4 for a while. 

Thanks for your patience on the matter. Issue 4 will appear this summer, and hopefully No.5 by the end of the year. Then issue 6 next year, which will wrap up the stories from Transformers. After that...? Time will tell. 

In the meantime, if you haven't read the first three issues yet they're still available to buy directly from me, and I'll sign 'em too. Each issue is self contained, so there are no dramatic cliffhangers from issue to issue. 
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

If you like my comics, please spread the word. Sadly, some places I sent review copies to didn't review them for some reason, so issue No.3 only had a couple of reviews (but they were very positive I'm glad to say). However, lots of people did help plug it on Facebook etc so I really appreciate that. Thank you.

Here are the reviews for issue 3:

https://downthetubes.net/?p=103518

http://the-oink-blog.blogspot.com/2018/12/combat-colin-3-continuing-lewniverse.html


1 comment:

Manic Man said...

Nice to have an update but no problem with delays. As you said, main paying work comes first. This is side-line collection stuff ^_^