Monday 29 August 2016

"They're leaving, on a jet plane. Don't know when they'll be back again..."

Here's a preview of the next Pup Parade, in The Beano this Wednesday. Sadly, I've just heard that the strip will be ending next month. I've really enjoyed working on it, and for The Beano, and I'd like to thank you all for supporting and following it. It's meant a great deal to me when readers of all ages have told me how much they've enjoyed Pup Parade but nothing lasts forever in life. If I'm commissioned to do any new material for the comic you'll hear about it on this blog. Until, then, I hope you enjoy the few episodes of the strip that remain, and Never Be Without A Beano! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the other hand it's good that David Parkin and Steve Bright are back eh?

ANDREW said...

BYE LEW!!